Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Road Trip with Kids Survival Guide


I can not believe all of the gizmos and gadgets on new cars.  They seem to have everything I could possibly want or need except for one thing.  A partition that moves up and down between the front and back seats.  You know, like in limos.  That way I could put up the partition when the kids are fighting...or whining...or crying.  Can you imagine how peaceful car trips would be?  Until then I am going to have to rely on a few of my own tricks.  Here are a few things we are packing for our holiday road trips.

1. Snacks and water bottles
2. Portable DVD player or handheld video game
3. Kids music along with headphones for the kids
4. Road trip bingo
5. License plate game
6. Clipboard with coloring pages and hidden picture sheets
7. Would you rather game
8. Hourly surprises like new crayons or an I spy book
9. Mad libs
10. Dramamine, plastic bags and extra outfits (just in case)


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment