Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Twenty-three in 2013

Happy New Year!  Have you given up on your resolutions yet?  I just completed writing my new list of goals for this year.  I actually did pretty good on last year's list, but a few items reappeared this year.  I'm not sweating it, though.  Honestly, I am pretty darn proud of myself for not losing my list and quitting all together.  Here's to 2013!

Twenty-three in 2013

1. Donate blood
2. See a concert
3. Watch all the Harry Potter films in a row
4. Learn Photoshop
5. Participate in a 5K
6. Attend more social events with Oliver
7. Take a cooking or sewing class
8. Organize our photos/videos
9. Read 10 books
10. Start a new hobby
11. Help Riley find a new hobby
12. Plan and complete one family outing a month- 1 Done
13. Plan and complete 8 dates with hubby- 2 Done
14. Watch less TV
15. Attend church more often
16. Always wear nice pj's
17. Be more healthy
18. Complete 5 sewing projects
19. Plan and complete 1 family getaway- Done
20. Give Oliver a big boy room- Done
21. Follow a less stressful morning routine
22. Have a family photo taken
23. Cross two things off my life list
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment