Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring has Arrived!

A very exciting thing happened to me the other day.  The Restoration Hardware catalog came!  I know you are shaking your head at me right now, but hear me out.  Sitting down and pouring over the sweet eye candy in this phonebook-sized catalog is total bliss for me.  The only thing that could make it better would be eating  junior mints while doing it.  Unfortunately, neither my husband or myself felt like driving to town to get some. Anyway, back to the catalog.  The photos are beautiful and the sets are lovely.  Now if only I could afford to buy all my favorite things.
I could spend an entire weekend in this Chesterfield sleigh bed.  I'm not kidding!

This keyhole metal square bed is sexy as hell!

I love the modern metal chairs paired with the rustic table.

This salon bench would look great pulled up to a dining table.

Blue is everywhere right now!  I like how it stands out in the grey and white room.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment