Friday, March 2, 2012

10 Books For Baby


My first child loves books.  He is reading on his own now and it is bittersweet for me.  I am so proud of him yet sad that soon he won't want to read stories together anymore.  The good news is that I have a baby who will soon be discovering books.  Here are my ten favorite books for babies.

1.  Good Night Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
2.  Happy Hippo, Angry Duck by Sandra Boynton
3.  Time For Bed by Mem Fox
4.  Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed by Eileen Christelow
5.  From Head to Toe by Eric Carle
6.  Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
7.  The Crunching Munching Caterpillar by Sheridan Cain
8.  The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry, and The Big Hungry Bear by Don & Audrey Wood
9.  Tickle Monster by Josie Bissett
10. Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes by Mem Fox
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment