Saturday, January 7, 2012

Oh Baby!

My baby turns 3 mos. old today!   My husband and I had saved most of our baby supplies but we did treat ourselves to a few new things and I am so glad we did.


Oliver loves to be swaddled and these blankets are wonderful.  I love their large size and they are easy to get nice and tight.  The patterns are cute too!

                                                                        Aden & Anais


These pacifiers are easy to keep clean and are a safer alternative.
                                                                          Natursutten


I had this classic teether when I was a baby.  So cute!

                                                               Vulli- Sophie the Giraffe


This cloth diaper is so adorable it is a shame to cover it up.

                                                                   Best Bottom in Hoot


The safety ratings sold us on this car seat, but the print was a nice addition.
                                                                      Britax Marathon 70
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment