Monday, January 9, 2012

A New Chapter



Resolutions are not my friends.  I am lucky if I stick to them for a week.  So no resolutions this year.  Instead I made a list of things I would like to learn/experience this year.  I tend to get more done if I can experience the rush of crossing something off a list.  Here's to 2012!


Twenty-three in 2012
Take a class-Done
Learn to walk in heels
Use baby sign language-Done
Go camping
Have a family photo taken
Make a scrapbook for Oliver-Done
Give up soda-Done
Try acupuncture-Done
Take Riley on a train-Done
Attend church more often
Rent a cabin for a week
Take an exercise class
Take a photo of Oliver each month for the first 12 months-Done
Watch Polar Express in IMAX-Done
Eat dinner at the table together 5 nights/week for 1 month (hopefully longer)-Done
Let Riley skip school one day-Done
Read an adult book-Done
Surprise the family with a spontaneous trip-Done
Always wear nice pj's
Learn a new language with Riley
Go Spelunking with the family-Done
Create a daily routine-Done
Write a life list-Done
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment