Friday, June 8, 2012

It's Hip to be Stairs

Yesterday was the last day of Kindergarten for my little guy!  I can't believe that in three months he will be one of the "big" kids.  I know that this is the first day of summer vacation, but I am totally excited about getting the new school supplies.  Yes, I am a total geek.  I love the smell of new erasers, sharpening the pencils for the first time and I love the perfection of a folder that has never been opened.  So last night as I resisted the urge to run out and buy supplies, I started thinking about how cool it would be to turn our attic into a craft/study room.  This is where the stairs come into the picture.  We have a super cool staircase leading to the attic and I happen to think it just needs to be "jazzed" up a bit.  I wonder if I could get my husband to go along with any of these ideas?
Via Decor 8

Via Pride of Place


Via Making It Lovely


Via In Alfie's Room

Via In Alfie's Room






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment