Monday, March 18, 2013

Garden Tools...Green Thumb Not Included

My husband is the gardener around here. We probably wouldn't eat if he wasn't. It's not because I don't like to garden. I happen to LOVE gardening. The problem is that I am a pretty horrible gardener, but I refuse to give up. One of these times I am going to get it right. I will have a beautiful, healthy plant along with the satisfaction that I helped make it that way.  There has to be one plant out there that is hardy enough to survive me. When we meet, there will be an instant connection and we will know that we were meant to be together. That is why I am treating myself to some new gardening tools.  I might as well look like I know what I'm doing!

Tool Tote
Wood Garden Stakes


Flower Gathering Shears
Plant pot






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment