Monday, May 21, 2012

Barn Doors

What a day!  I was up a good portion of the night with a baby who obviously wanted to play toys and watch King of the Hill reruns.  Then my husband woke me up at the crack of dawn to ask me where the number was for poison control.  That'll get you out of bed in a hurry!  No worries, everyone survived.  To top it all off, that baby I mentioned earlier decided to start crawling.  So far I've only lost him once and all I had to do was follow the path of destruction.  Anyway, today's post is all about barn doors.  I can't believe I haven't posted on this topic before.  I love the look of barn doors in the home.  Here are some great examples.

The bright color adds a lot of visual interest to this small space.
Via housetweaking


This is a great way to add the option of more privacy to an open space.
Via Houzz

Looks right at home in this Modern boys room
Via Houzz



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment