Monday, February 6, 2012

My Life List


A few weeks ago I posted a list of things I want to accomplish/experience this year.  I am a "list" kinda person if you hadn't already noticed and find that I accomplish more when I write it down   Here's hoping my life list will keep me focused on what matters to me and maybe inspire you along the way.
My Life List
See the Northern Lights
Drive over 100 MPH
Experience weightlessness
Attend a costume party- Done
Find a sport that I love
Have an orchard
Take a one month vacation
See the pyramids
Go to a black tie event
Live in another country
Safari in Africa
Start a food fight
Scuba dive in Belize
Watch a baby being born
Go whale watching 
Fly in a private plane
Win an award
Set foot on all seven continents
Walk along the Great Wall of China
Stand in a rain forest while it is raining
Spend the night in a museum
Take a road trip across America
Eat a roasted chestnut
Soak in the springs of Ireland


*I hope to continue to add to the list


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment